Friday, July 22, 2011

Desire

Desire

I look in the mirrors of their eyes and sometimes
I can see myself for the first time,
I feel beautiful I feel attractive I feel sexy
I can see it reflected there I feel the power of femme of knowing
I have something they want I see it in their faces as
I lean too close
I feel it in the heat of their skin in the hands
caressing my nakedness touching, exploring, wanting.
naked bodies writhing against mine one,
several genders irrelevant  only desire anyone
Desire is a kind of worship like a drug it makes me feel like a goddess
as I give myself to their pleasure
I feel powerful for a while yet unable to give myself completely my desire,
merely a reflected image seeking for a sense of self worth.
I am left feeling distant unfulfilled unable to quite touch the thing
I see burning within, around them until it fades and I am left feeling only empty and alone.  Sometimes I can remember thier names, in the morning.   

No comments:

Post a Comment